Terms & Conditions
Purchasing on this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
We try to be as accurate as possible when giving a description of our products
PAYMENT AND CONTACT DETAILS
- All information is secure (PCI Compliant) when collected and processed, sagepay take responsibility for data processing only
- Please check all payment and address details are correct. It is important you leave a telephone number in order that we can contact you should a problem arise.
- If stock is unavailable we will let you know and give you an estimated delivery date.
- If the order is cancelled a full refund will be applied.
- All prices are in UK Pounds and include VAT.
- Free shipping is included in the price.
- We have the right to change prices at any time.
- All packages are sent via Royal Mail 1st class
- Our website shows stockists of the Bristle Brush Company.
- We only ship within the United Kingdom. Please contact us directly regarding
- costings for overseas delivery.
- We except payment via Shopify or Paypal, please do not send money in any other form.
- We take full responsibility for payments made through thebristlebrushcompany.com, as we a are a 3D Secure verified site.
EXCHANGE AND REFUNDS
- If your brush arrives to you in a damaged state, or you are not satisfied with your brush,
- we only offer a full refund of goods that have not been used and are returned to us in the original packaging. If any exchange is requested we are unable to refund any delivery charges. Any discrepancies must be notified via e-mail within the 7 days of receipt of product.
- We take no responsibility for any links attached to our website. All dealings with other companies on our website are between you and that company.
- If you have any queries regarding these terms and conditions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that all packaging and brushes are kept away from small children (packaging contains natural string)